Thompson Suburban Dental can help you demonstrate to your patients how cosmetic dentistry can transform their smile, while providing you with a life-sized working model to help visualize the treatment process. We can create custom diagnostic wax-ups for any type of dental restoration, and we consider them an important part of many dental procedures.
Benefits of Diagnostic Wax-ups
- Ensure better fit and avoid surprises
- Achieve optimal esthetics
- Appropriate for crowns, bridges, veneers and implants
- Useful patient communication and sales tool (natural-looking 3D representation of the final case)
- Visual aid for adequate tooth preparation
- Template for final restorations
- Allows for quick fabrication of outstanding temporaries
- Effective for making matrices to aid in preparation of teeth
Ready to get started? Contact us for more information on diagnostic wax-ups.