If your practice integrates a CS 3600 Intraoral Scanner into your systems, you’ll experience faster, easier and more open scanning capabilities. The CS 3600 makes scanning smarter and will adapt to the services your practice handles, whether its restorative, orthodontic, or implant related, it will capture it quickly and efficiently.
Take smarter scanning into your hands. The CS 3600 is unique in that it uses continuous scanning to significantly reduce the time it takes to scan a patient, thus, less chair time. The 3600 scanner also allows you to fill missing scan information as needed by simply returning to that area of the mouth. Its intelligent and intuitive design allows you to jump to any position in the mouth during a scan. Experience everything this reinvented intramural scanner has to offer:
- High Speed Continuous Scanning
- Fast, Simple and Smooth user experience
- Freefill Missing Scan Data at your Leisure
- Scan History allows you to remove excess scanned tissue for more refined final digital impression
- Three Workflows
- user friendly interface
- Autoclavable reusable tips in two interchangeable styles
- Accurate full 3D HD Color scanning
Use the scanner as a simple solution and send scans to the labs of your choice. Integrate with CS Solutions CAD/CAM restorative portfolio for complete chairside restorative workflow.
Fast and efficient digital models for study or for use in fabrication of appliances.
Dedicated workflow designed for implant-bourne restorative scanning that is supports abutments and scan bodies.